Mi Band 3 comes with a bigger screen (0.78 inch curved OLED screen), giving you a better experience for viewing messages and answering calls.
Mi Band 3 is also completely waterproof up to 50m, allowing you to stay connected even when you are swimming.
It can give indicate steps, sleep tracking and heart rate tracking information. It also can deliver up to 20 days of battery life.
- The bracelet body – 17.9 x 46.9 x 12mm
- Wristband length – 247mm
- Adjustable wrist strap – 155 – 216mm
- Battery capacity 110mAh
- Standby time of about 20 day
- Weight about 20g (with wristband)
- Body material plastic
- Waterproof rating – 5ATM
- Working temperature -10°C～50°C
- Screen size 0.78 inches
- Display resolution – 128 x 80
- Sensor – Triaxial acceleration sensor, PPG heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE Edition
- Wristband material – Thermoplastic elastomer
- Wrist buckle material – Aluminum alloy
- Phones with Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and above systems that require Bluetooth 4.0 supported
It will be available in Black, Blue, and Pink color options. The Mi Band 3 will be available in 169 RMB (around ₹1799).